PDA

View Full Version : I feel so relieved!!!!!!!!!!

yanksforever
20-03-09, 17:11
I had to undergo urine tests for like 5 things, blood tests for like 5 different STDS which I knew I didnt have but anxiety convinced me that somehow even virgins can get STDs, and then also a chest x-ray. These were'nt on my doctor's request, i had to do them cuz I'm going to college aborad and man I was OUT OF IT for 3 days. The actual tests are nothing but the wait for results. I was convinced my blood would contain albumin, sugar, red cells, white cells and every other horrid thing and that i would somehow test positive for Hepatitis and my chest x ray would show I have abnormal lungs....

I WAS WRONG! EVERYTHING IS NORMAL! I'm HEALTHY! I can GO TO COLLEGE AND BECOME A SPORTS FREAKIN JOURNALIST!!!!!!!

:yesyes: Just felt like sharing that with the good folks here. Also my thrush cleared up, I got my period over with...I feel like I'm on top of the world!!!!!!

:yahoo::bighug1:

NoPoet
20-03-09, 22:53
Hehey, good news :D

What were you worried about STDs for if you've never had sex!! :D

Look at it this way, you've just had a full medical checkup and it came out all clear -- an anxiety-buster if ever there was one :)

justbananas
23-03-09, 03:57
AWESOME!!!!!!! i was thinking of you and hoping you'd get on alright with all of your tests for school, and i knew you would;)

when you make it out of school and if you end up in New York, PM me- i work in the media and have lots of reco's for internships, etc.

Wee-Mee
23-03-09, 12:05
That's wonderful news my love. *thumbs up*

Go be all sporty and journalisty now :)

xxx

Liverbird67
29-03-09, 13:23
you go for it hun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx