View Full Version : Hello fellow anxiety sufferers ......

shep
20-03-09, 21:06
Hi
Just joined although been viewing the site for a couple of months.

I have suffered from anxiety since 1997 when I suffered my first bout of symptoms following appendix removal and multiple pulmonary emboli.

Only now am I recognising that my symptoms / behaviour are not normal...!!

Having read some of the postings I am lucky enough to be able to lead a fairly normal working life, i.e I attend regularly and I can cope with people in a similar position to myself.

Therapy and effort have made me re think my day to day thought process and realise that I want to contact others in a similar situation.

I think I am ok, with the exception of the odd 'moment'. Hope i can give support to others in a similar position.

Feel free to contact me.
A :D

lorac
20-03-09, 21:17
Hi

Welcome to the site, glad you decided to join us.

Carol

shep
20-03-09, 21:21
Thanks......

Not such a goood day today - I have a 'mask' which tells people I am fine. Hoping I can chill over the weekend.

Shep x

kittykat
22-03-09, 08:17
Hi there and :welcome: to the site , lots of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Patty
22-03-09, 11:59
Hi Shep, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Wee-Mee
22-03-09, 15:48
Hi welcome to NMP. Hope you enjoy here.

And I am always having moments :( So hopefully we can all try and chill together :)

xxx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:43
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx