PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

And1404
20-03-09, 21:14
:yesyes:

Hi everyone.

My name is Andrea and I am 32, married with 2 beautiful children. I Have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks on and off since I was 14. Have been on different meds at various times in my life and have came off them when I've felt better. Usually to relapse. To be honest with you I feel that I have not had any support from my GP, or the mental health team. I am so pleased to have found this site, its a lonely world out there sometimes for people with anxiety problems. Look forward to speaking to you all soon and helping anyone I can from my own experiences of anxiety & panic.

lorac
20-03-09, 21:19
Hi Andrea

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

finny12000
20-03-09, 22:14
Welcome to site andrea ,its full of likeminded ppl that relate to us better than most and loads great tips and advice

Vanilla Sky
20-03-09, 22:37
Hi Andrea, this is what its all about, helping and supporting each other, welcome to NMP glad you found us and you will be to maybe see you in chat Love Paige x

kittykat
22-03-09, 08:18
Hi there and :welcome: to the site , lots of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:37
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
24-03-09, 10:05
Hi Andrea, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

emma30982
24-03-09, 11:27
Hi there and welcome hope you find loads of help!

lenore
24-03-09, 11:56
Hi Andrea, I haven't been here long myself, but have found it to be full of really kind, supportive and understanding people. Hope you find lots of support and comfort here xx