PDA

View Full Version : New to site (been suffering frm anxiety since a sudden death)

mom1982
21-03-09, 03:02
Hi everyone, am new to this site.

Been suffering from anxiety for 4 months now since my grandma (whom I'm very close to) passed away suddenly. She was totally fine & one day she had trouble getting out of bed, we brought her to the clinic, she was hospitalized & passed on 2 days later. Initial causes were unknown but she eventually died of a heart attack from all the tests they were doing.

Since then I've had tons of anxiety related physical symptoms, been afraid to sleep many nights & very fearful of sickness & death. And I don't get much support or personally know anyone else who suffers with anxiety like I do.

It's been tough :(

cheekycharlie
21-03-09, 09:35
I started with anxiety after a sudden death in the family. PM if you want to talk. x

kittykat
22-03-09, 08:19
Hi there and :welcome: to the site , lots of good advice and support on here that will help a lot through your loss, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:37
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

mom1982
22-03-09, 23:42
Thanks everyone!