PDA

View Full Version : im havin a panic attack help

celia davies
21-03-09, 16:08
me i keep havin burnin an tigling in my spine an now im having a panic attack im so scared theres somethin wrong with me wat is it my heads hurtin im so tense i feel like im goin mad i need help

Trixie
21-03-09, 16:16
Take some deep breaths in and relax. You are not going mad you are fine but scared. Is there anyone with you at the moment?

celia davies
21-03-09, 16:20
yh my sister in law but im tryin 2 hide it from her its jst my back worrying me its burnin an red its tingling

Trixie
21-03-09, 22:54
yh my sister in law but im tryin 2 hide it from her its jst my back worrying me its burnin an red its tingling
Have you put anything on it stood near the fire etc?

marius
22-03-09, 11:44
Celia,
I don`t think a burning sensation in your "spine" will kill you. :) Can you tell if it is the spine or the skin? I think it is skin hipersensitivity, and it will vanish.

Trixie, sry, but I have to disagree with deep breathing in anxiety: it ony
makes you feel spacey. Natural, regular, controled breathing is much better.
marius

Trixie
22-03-09, 19:01
Celia,
I don`t think a burning sensation in your "spine" will kill you. :) Can you tell if it is the spine or the skin? I think it is skin hipersensitivity, and it will vanish.

Trixie, sry, but I have to disagree with deep breathing in anxiety: it ony
makes you feel spacey. Natural, regular, controled breathing is much better.
marius

That's OK:)

celia davies
23-03-09, 12:12
no not stood near the fire its jst wierd it feels as though its burnin an i got a red patch there its horrible i jst feel like im goin mad dont think theres 1 day where i dont worry about somethin