PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, just wanted to introduce myself!

katie20
21-03-09, 16:15
Hi there. My name is Katie and I am in my 20's. I suffer with panic attacks sometimes and have depression. I am currently single and have no children. I decided to register here because I am having problems at my new job, which I am thinking about writing about in a short while. Anyway, thanks for a place where I feel like I can be open about everything when I need to! Peace. xo.

21-03-09, 16:19
Welcome Katie.
I hope everything goes okay with your new job.

katie20
21-03-09, 18:56
Thank you 072106. I will no doubt be found somewhere amongst the forums in the next few days. I will keep updating. I posted in the 'general anxiety' forum earlier. It's nice to find a shelter here, where I can talk about this and not worry about judgement. xo.

i hate panicking
21-03-09, 20:11
:welcome: Katie20,

you'll get lots of advice and support:)

kittykat
22-03-09, 08:34
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:27
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
23-03-09, 00:15
Hi Katie, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: