PDA

View Full Version : jezebel

jezebel
21-03-09, 17:13
hi everyone my name is maria . i have just joined no panic .I suffer from the worst panic disorder that is ruining my life . Im hoping there are lots of people here who understand me and hope i get to know you all maria

MOZZY
21-03-09, 17:18
Hi And Welcome. Im A Fellow Sufferer,,,,, Been Suffering For 5 Years Or So Did Have Them Under Control Until Dec 2008 And Came Back In Full Force Visits To A&e And Doctors Called Number Of Ambulances Etc... Tried Meds But Get Bad Side Effects..... But Friday Went To Try Homeopathy And Im A Different Person , Going From Stuck In The House And Couldnt Go Out ,,,, To Going Up Town Shopping And Asda..... Im Not Saying Im Fully Back To Normal If There Is Such A Thing But Im Coping A Hell Of A Lot Better.

:)

kittykat
22-03-09, 08:31
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:28
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
23-03-09, 00:31
Hi Maria, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Mystical
11-04-09, 00:32
Hi there,
Patrice gave me your name as someone I may be of service to in some capacity - unfortunately she did not include her own nickname here at nmp - but I can say she was in as hamptongirl last night; if you can ask her to email me I would be kindly obliged Maria.... thanks - Mystically yours Stu uk

Southern_Belle
11-04-09, 15:18
Hi Maria,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura