PDA

View Full Version : And by the way.. HI EVERYONE! What a good forum...

WillLatch
21-03-09, 18:10
I'm now going for "project ironing".... That'll get me thru the next 2 hours... LOL Is compulsive neat ironing a fair way to deal with stress and panicy stuff when withdrawing from sleeping tablets? :-) Have the best possible Sat night forum people.. and I look forward to being allowed in a chat room in a few days.

i hate panicking
21-03-09, 20:07
:welcome: WillLatch,

You'll get lots of support and advice here :)

suzy-sue
21-03-09, 21:58
Welcome toNMP:welcome: Youllfind lots of support here .You can do mine when youve finished lol:yesyes: luv sue

WillLatch
21-03-09, 22:20
Why thank you Suzy-Sue.. who could resist such an offer.. I've got to come to accept that I'm just not going to find a way to neatly fold double bed sheets that are elasticated on the corners.. I must not become obsessed with finding a cure for spring loaded bedding items! :-)

kittykat
22-03-09, 08:26
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:32
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx