PDA

View Full Version : New here and very anxious today

sunrise
02-08-05, 15:48
Hello all, I am a 40 year old mum, who works full time, but have suffered from depression and anxiety for the last 5 years on and off. At the moment I am going through a very bad period, I cant calm down, am very tearful today, and waiting for 5 oclock to come so I can escape home. Hope your all having a good day.

Lives for living, so why cant i live it :(

dizzydruid
02-08-05, 15:53
Hi,
welcome to the site, i have only been on here for a month or so but everyone is really friendly and supportive of each other. Its been a great comfort to know that I have this site to turn to. Sorry to hear you are having a bad day

lucy x

Cinders4
02-08-05, 16:01
hi Sunrise, welcome to the site Im glad you found us, you will get so much support on here. The fact that you are working indicates you are a straong person and will soon be feeling better. You know this period will pass, just hold in there.

Take care
JO x

sueiamnew
02-08-05, 16:47
Welcome to the site Sunrise.

seh1980
02-08-05, 16:50
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

zena
02-08-05, 16:50
Hi Sunrise,
Maybe you should go and see the doctor and find out if they can help you with your depression.
Hang on in there, this site is good and will help.

with good wishes

Zena

pinkscrumpy
02-08-05, 17:23
A big warm welcome Sunrise

MANDIE XX

sal
02-08-05, 18:09
Hi and welcome to the site.

It is horrible when you have a day like you are having, but we are all here to help you and we do understand how hard it gets.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Karen
02-08-05, 18:50
Hi Sunrise

Welcome to the forum.

Are you having any treatment for the depression?

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
02-08-05, 18:53
Welcome aboard the forum and I am sure we can be of some help.

What sort of work do you do may I ask?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Robert1988
02-08-05, 20:09
Hello Sunrise,

Welcome to the site, hope you feel better soon. :D

Rob

sunrise
02-08-05, 21:15
HI, thanks for the warm welcome, am feeling alot calmer now. Been to docs and got some tablets as well. Was last this bad 18 months ago, so thought i would get in there early this time before i got to bad! I have been fighting and winning against the panic, but it didnt work today :( I work in finance, and normally love it, it keeps me sane.

Lives for living, so why cant i live it :(

alexis
02-08-05, 21:29
Hi Sunrise, welcome it is good you recognised things werent quite right and got to the doctors early, you will find lots of nice people here, take care Love Alexis,xx

kairen
02-08-05, 23:05
Hi and welcome to the site,

as you can see you will get lots of help here, there is always someone who can help and everyone is really friendly,

take care

kairen x

sal
02-08-05, 23:18
Hi hun

Pleased you recognised the early symptoms and asked for help straight away. It is hard but what you have done is the best and i hope we can all help you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".