PDA

View Full Version : please help.. i really hate this.. this all needs to be gone.. like seriously..

23-03-09, 01:50
So here we are again, the 2nd night with the same old freaking problem that I just want to go away. I dont know why I can't accept the fact that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!!
All these different feelings and emotions that are going through my body are unlike anything i've ever felt before, and it's not because of a good thing either.. It's all negetive stuff.

The world around me seems to be going by in slow motion.
Like, i'm only here exsisting now instead of living.
I'm so scared and I just want it to be over with.
I can't get to bed because i'm just so tensed up, and when I'm finally relax I panic again because relaxment is something new that i haven't felt in a while.
My body feels heavy as a whole. And I feel weightless sometimes..
I hate it.
I hate it.
I hate it!!!

I've also noticed i've been clenching my jaw ALOT.
It's so bad to where I feel like i have to give in extra effort just to swallow or open it.

I don't know what turned me into this monster.

I mean, this isn't like early signs of going brain dead or anything.. Or something wrong with my brain is there?

Nicola_lou
23-03-09, 02:14
I'm sorry your having a bad nt. Your not a monster. You r intense
With anxiety u may feel unreal, running on the spot sometimes helps
For that or look at some photos to remember good time.
U haven't got brain damage and ur not going mad cause I went through
The same thing last nt and its not nice I no.
Ur jaw is like that because ur tense and u will find it hard to swallow with
Anxiety worse when ur having a bad nt.

You'll be fine remember it anxiety try to do something sing draw. Or if u have
Utube type in stress relieve and u can listen to hypnotic stress relieve they
Don't put u in a trance but do relax u.

Take care

Martin Ell
23-03-09, 21:43
Anxiety is powerful stuff. It can make you feel really weird at times, like you're looking at the world through a glass bowl, make you feel like there may be something wrong with you and even make you feel like you're going mad. Yet, none of these things are true. There's nothing physically wrong with you are you're not going mad :)

Clenching your jaw may just be your way of dealing with this. We often do these quirky little things during anxious moments. When I'm out walking, I often have my hands in my pockets and often find myself constantly flipping a coin in my hands during anxious moments.

I know what it's like to want these feelings to be over, and with work and endurance, they can be. Anxiety may be powerful, but it's not so powerful that you can't defeat it.

NoPoet
23-03-09, 22:38
Agreed, I hope that you are reassured to know that your symptoms are classic anxiety and I have also been through it a lot lately, so we know exactly how you feel.

I'm willing to bet something, or some things, have caused you to feel like this. My advice is to confront whatever it is, no matter how scary you are finding it. You need to think EXACTLY what is causing your anxiety -- shine a light on it -- and ask yourself what exactly is so bad about it? Ask yourself why you think you can't handle it?

Anxious_gal
24-03-09, 03:01
never give up trying to fight anxiety! when I'm anxious i over react, my thoughts get irrational!
then when I'm calm i cant believe i wasted so much time freaking out about something so small!

mick_uk
24-03-09, 04:12
Mishel is right. When you look back at the way you reacted to a situation it does make you mad. All that anxiety and suffering for what turns out to be such a small problem.

bishops
28-03-09, 11:49
agree with Mishel i have such pa i just feel as if ive had it wanting to call 999 (which i have done before) 3OMINS later im fine and normal. This happens at the moment a lot

name
28-03-09, 12:07
Hun i so hear wat ur saying about being relaxed,i cant even listen o relaxation music because its been so long since i felt relaxed that i automatically panic because its a sensation im not used to therefore i think somthing is wrong. There is nothing wrong with ur brain i promise u that, somtimes i look at all this as the brain is playing tricks on me i treat it like a bully and never give in to it. I find never fightin it and just letting it happen and accepting it really help because then im learning not to be afraid of this and if im not afraid my head doesnt run away with itself but its not easy to do this but in time u will learn to do this. Hang in there hun and anytime u need to chat u no were i am tc xxx

Aljamo78
29-03-09, 15:20
I hope you are reassured by by how many people there are out there that are in the same boat... It makes me feel better, whenever things are getting too much and you are at your lowest point, there is always someone out there who knows what you are going through... stay strong... good luck