PDA

View Full Version : Ronski

ElliotUK
23-03-09, 12:20
What a lovely guy!

He talked to me all through what I was feeling out of his own free will! He's helped me and made my negative thoughts almost go!

This topic is just to thank him for what hes done and changed my life :hugs:

THANK YOU :yesyes:

Missy69
23-03-09, 13:47
I agree 100% , Ronski is a great guy and has had lots of time for me !!!!

Nechtan
28-03-09, 12:27
I agree too. Ronski is a great friend to have and very understanding on the subject of anxiety- as well as knowledgable.

All the best

Nechtan

bottleblond
28-03-09, 13:48
I don't think i have had the pleasure of talking to him yet but he does sound like a lovely person and a very supportive one too.

Big hugs Ronski

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Lisa
x

amandaj
28-03-09, 17:34
never spoke to him yet but sounds lovely glad he has helped you out

amanda

Southern_Belle
28-03-09, 17:57
Ronski is what NMP is all about helping others in times of need.

Thank you,

Laura

ronski
05-04-09, 09:51
What can I say, I am extremely lucky to have such friends on NMP. It is such a pleasure to help out other people fighting this monster that we all recognise as anxiety and all the associated conditions such as depression, agoraphobia and the like. But in all seriousness you all would have done the same so in no way mark me out as someone special. I have an empathy and compassion for other people who like me have to live with anxiety on a daily basis, because it is so debilitating, misunderstood and above all robs us of confidence in living a normal life. Unfortunately unlike other life issues knowledge maybe power but in the case of anxiety it is usually not the case as reocuring symptoms and sensations continue to disempower us from the recovery that we make at times. I still continue to fight my anxiety so I can assure you all that I have no way all of the answers but with my experiences I hope that I can reassure people that however bad and undermined we may feel with life that really all we are feeling are abnormal sensations that are caused by a sensitised nervous system and so are not harmful or life threatening. And as Southern Belle stated we are here to support each other and that is the greatest gift we can give to those that we meet on this site.

Ron

Veronica H
18-04-09, 22:16
:flowers: I am very lucky to have Ronski as my recovery buddy too. He has supported and encouraged me throughout my time at NMP and continues to do so. Despite a recent setback of his own he has continued to be positive and caring and he really is a great friend. :bighug1:.....Thank you Ron.