PDA

View Full Version : terrified :(

worriedem
23-03-09, 18:17
hi everyone,

i am in such a state, had blood on tissure after bm for 4 months now, minus 3 weeks before xmas and a month after wen cream seemed to stop it, was prescribed nitrate cream 2. weeks ago which is supposed to heal up to 70 percent of fissures had a whole 5 days with no blood then today its back really have convinced myself its cancer :( the doctors say noway and have referred me for peace of mind and my bloods were normal but with it going on this long i just cant see any other outcome :(

Wee-Mee
23-03-09, 18:27
Eeek Hun,I'm sorry..I'm going through blood in pooh and stuff. It's not nice.

Do you strain when you go? Maybe you pulled something again?

It's easy for me saying this..I could say that about myself but I'm not..I'm conviced the same as you about myself..HA is Godawful :(

*hugs*

I've had bowel probs and pelvic pain and stuff on off for a bout a year..and the bowel stuff has got bad again..even laxatives aren't working!

If you are still not happy petal,you're best to go back and tell them it's back.

Let us know what happens though

Amy xxx

worriedem
23-03-09, 18:50
thanks, noone understands why i wont just trust the docs and belive them trouble is theres only so far they can see up there! ive kept my stools v v v
soft and its still hapening:(

weemee i expect the fact your constipated is the reason you get blood hun your stools are prob v hard xx

nomorepanic
23-03-09, 19:13
Em

Have they looked and told you it was a fissure.

My consultant was looking at mine 2 weeks ago and said he could definitely see the tear. I have some strong cream for it but haven't used it yet and this thing that you have to insert to stretch it a bit I think!

worriedem
23-03-09, 19:24
yeah four doctors have looked and said they can see it one put a short tube up there:/

i keep saying go docs altho alot of the time it feels tight and sharp wen i go its not the type of pain that wud stop me going to the loo which is what most people say they have with them x