PDA

View Full Version : For Sale .....

mick_uk
23-03-09, 21:11
For sale:
One Careless owner:
One sinus infection. (Blocked nose, Blocked ears, Dizziness, Some Nausea, and Brain Fog.)
Can deliver.
No Charge.
Anyone want it?

:D

lesleya
23-03-09, 21:19
Does it cook and iron? :)

mick_uk
23-03-09, 21:21
:D

lorac
23-03-09, 21:31
No thanks Mick already got one just like it.

Carol

mick_uk
23-03-09, 21:34
Oh go on Carol. I'm fed up with this one :D

lorac
23-03-09, 21:38
No thanks I've had mine for ages and as soon as I get rid of it it comes back.

Carol

mick_uk
23-03-09, 21:43
Same here. I went about a week feeling better then it came back with a vengeance. Been like this on and off since the new year.

ItWillPass
23-03-09, 22:24
you forgot to include the strong antibioitc that ends up making you feel worse than before... or maybe just i have that for sale

snowdrop
23-03-09, 22:33
No thanks Mick, just got rid of mine and am sure it wont be long before I get another for free :yesyes:

Hope you feel better soon!

x

mick_uk
23-03-09, 22:33
I forgot about the antibiotics !
I will throw in the antibiotics and the nasal spray that didn't work and the ear drops that just glued my ears up..... and I will throw in my doc too who said 'these will help you get rid of the infection' Oh no they didn't

lesleya
23-03-09, 22:44
Sorry mick i thought you were joking, i thought youd gotten rid of your sinusitus..
But, sorry... no im afraid ive got plenty of all of the above....my germs dont want to leave home...theyve got comfy here and are in permenant residence i think, but, i can throw in gunk on the chest and a red sore nose if your interested?
Not been without a cold or virus since oct/nov.
xxxx

Nicola_lou
23-03-09, 23:42
Ill do a sweet deal. Ill deliver mine to u free of charge of course
And ull get rid of them in a pair no problem.
Just remind them buy as u view no refunds.

angel 2
24-03-09, 07:17
Hi I had sinus trouble ,ear problems dizziness, shakiness etc last year it was a tooth. This year the same again only worse. X rays didn't show anything but I knew I felt bad. Had a tooth extracted yesterday and the roots had been dissolved by an infecion. On antibiotics, 1st morning I haven't shaken !!! touch wood.... other symptoms lessened too.
How's your teeth? lv angel

diane07
24-03-09, 08:04
Erm mick,

i have some swollen glands to throw in if it helps with sale

di xx