PDA

View Full Version : I thik im getting better

Robert1988
02-08-05, 20:33
I have been able to go four wheeling a lot more lately. Been enjoying my time too. Went to cliffs amusement park a few weeks ago and went on every ride, I felt a little panicy before I got there, but while I was there I felt great [8D] I have been going to bible study and met a lot of cool people there [8D]

I still have blips though, but I think I am getting more good days now than bad ones. My panic attacks used to last hours, then minutes, now seconds and that seems like a big improvement for me :D

Rob

Meg
02-08-05, 20:36
Well done Robert .

Thats the pattern recovery usually takes - dwindling off with intensity of blips receeding ..

Congratulations

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
02-08-05, 21:15
Congrats Robert!! Keep it up :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

nomorepanic
02-08-05, 21:29
Robert

Such good news to hear so well done you.

Hope it continues to improve.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

alexis
02-08-05, 21:51
Hi Robert, I love success stories, well done, love Alexis,xx

Karen
02-08-05, 22:22
Well done Robert.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
03-08-05, 00:02
Rob

You are doing great and i am so happy that you are.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Lucy36
03-08-05, 12:43
i know the feeling, im not going to push myself too hard though, just take it one day at a time, well thats what i do anyway, get that positive thinking in there to, it helps a lot, keep up the good work, :D

take care
Lucy

Piglet
03-08-05, 14:47
Well done Rob - that's great!!

Maybe see you in chat later.

Love Piglet

MardyBum
04-08-05, 13:45
wow go you im really chuffed to hear your on the up

xxxxx

sal
04-08-05, 19:28
Hey Rob

See how many people are over the moon for you. I think its great and a great boost to all of us hearing someone getting a lot better.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

EmmaJane
05-08-05, 12:58
Robert,

That is really good, you keep it up and do things that make you feel comfortable.

Good luck, You know where I am if you need a chat.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.