PDA

View Full Version : this is me!

sunrise
02-08-05, 21:52
Having just read all the info on this, I think this sums me up the best. I am always worried about something, but sometimes i am alot worse than others, have never been able to concentrate on anything for long, and when things get to much, i start getting panic attacks and very anxious (like this past couple of weeks) i get highs and lows but am always anxious. Can someone wave a magic wand over me and make me better now I know whats wrong l

:D

Lives for living, so why cant i live it :(

alexis
02-08-05, 21:58
Hi Sunrise, wouldnt it be lovely if we could have the magic wand, but since I have found out what is wrong AND accepted it, it has become easier, hope you find so too, Love Alexis,xx

sal
02-08-05, 23:43
Hi hun we all wish for that magic wand but it does take time. You have found the site and we all have suffered like you and still do so will help you all we can. Just remember you are not alone hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

seh1980
03-08-05, 09:46
Lots of ud feel the way you do Sunrise. You'll get there in the end!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
03-08-05, 13:49
Sunrise

Start working your way through it all and soon you'll realize that you hold your own magic wand.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?