PDA

View Full Version : afraid of having a brain tumor again?

Judas Gamez
24-03-09, 10:12
hi i heard that if where ever you are at and everything suddenly get dark that you can have a tumor and that happens to me every so often and now i'm freaking out! Does anyone gets this?

marius
24-03-09, 10:20
Hi,
Can you describe more accurately how it happens?
I mean what happens before, if there is any circumstance that triggers your symptom, how long does it last, how are you feeling after that (except panic which is a normal reaction), also, did you consult a doctor, and if yes, what did he or she tell you?
marius

Judas Gamez
24-03-09, 10:25
well it just feels like the room goes dark for a slight second and it gets of worried and it doesn't really happen when i do something just at any given time it is very wierd and my doc says that i'm fine all i know is that usually just have a whole lot of pressure in my head when it does happen

NoPoet
24-03-09, 12:02
It would be more likely to do with your eyes if your vision changes, but if the doctor has checked you out and said nothing's wrong, you are just scaring yourself. The pressure in your head is nothing more than tension. Tension headaches can alter your vision for a short time.

marius
24-03-09, 14:26
I have that pressure too, accompanied by noises (wavelike) in my ears. It can be tension in your neck impairing your local circulation or a tension headache.
marius