PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here

tracyhin
02-08-05, 22:32
Hi all
I am Tracy from Kent. I suffer from agraphobia (according to GP). Though he blames it on the fact that I have a slight higher cholestrol level? Anyway cant bear motorways, escalators. Happy in lifts. Hate heights especially when open, even though there maybe barriers etc. Driving on dual carriageways make my muscles go into spasums etc and breathing irregulates. Happens in a lot of different situations, so I try to avoid.
Hope u are all doing well
Speak to u soon in chat!
Tracy x

kairen
02-08-05, 23:02
Hi Tracey

welcome to the site, I'm sure you will get lots of help here, and people who understand you helps a great deal

take care

kairen x

sal
02-08-05, 23:19
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the site, we can all help you and totally appreciate how you feel.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

seh1980
03-08-05, 09:37
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Lucy36
03-08-05, 12:06
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi all
I am Tracy from Kent. I suffer from agraphobia (according to GP). Though he blames it on the fact that I have a slight higher cholestrol level? Anyway cant bear motorways, escalators. Happy in lifts. Hate heights especially when open, even though there maybe barriers etc. Driving on dual carriageways make my muscles go into spasums etc and breathing irregulates. Happens in a lot of different situations, so I try to avoid.
Hope u are all doing well
Speak to u soon in chat!
Tracy x

<div align="right">Originally posted by tracyhin - 02 August 2005 : 22:32:41</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

hi there, welcum, well im sort of new to this to, i love it every1s so friendly and helpful, do you ever go into the chatroom, im mostly on during the days as my partner works, so i get pretty lonely during the days, im agoraphobic but starting to go out a lot more now by myself, at first i wouldnt go out door without someone but now i can do it myself, over the last 3 weeks ive started going on buses myself, went to opticians to get new glasses couldnt believe it, if you like to get in touch feel free or email me, no problems

take care
Lucy

alexis
03-08-05, 13:09
Hi welcome to the site, Love Alexis,xxx

Meg
03-08-05, 13:11
Hello Tracy,

**Though he blames it on the fact that I have a slight higher cholestrol level?**

I canot see the medical link here at all. It doesn't make any sense. Maybe cortisol ?

Anyway welcome . Read up as much as you can so you understand what is going on within you when you meet a fear so you can learn to overcome it rather than avoiding them.

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
03-08-05, 14:12
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

michelleann
03-08-05, 14:23
hi tracy
welcome to the forum
love michelle xxx

nomorepanic
03-08-05, 17:27
Hi Tracy

Welcome aboard the forum. I was confused about the high cholesterol level thing as well so maybe it was what Meg said instead.

Have a good read on the website cos there are some great tips for coping whilst driving as well.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Piglet
03-08-05, 20:11
Hi Tracyhin

Welcome to the site.

I'm moderately agroraphobic too at the moment so understand where your coming from.

Hope to chat to you in chat soon.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

sal
03-08-05, 23:40
Hi Hun

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Robert1988
04-08-05, 04:49
Hey Tracy,

Welcome to the site, hope you find everything you need here.

Rob

pips
04-08-05, 15:25
Hi Tracy,

A BIG warm welcome to the site. I hope it helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X