PDA

View Full Version : Feeling blah

belle
24-03-09, 14:36
If its not one thing its another!

I've been struggling with horrible sensations in my eye/face for the last 10 days. I've developed the biggest black circle under my left eye, so bad that i don't want to go out because i feel so consious about it. Around the eye socket feels numb, but its not, its hard to explain. My eye has no irritation, no redness, nothing like that. Constantly exhausted, zero energy. I have pain in my left temple ONLY when i touch it.

I've tried steaming my face (doing this 3/4 times a day), i've been the docs and they said it was sinuses, but i've had sinusitis before and this is NOTHING like that, i finished the course of antibiotics and i still feel bad. I am drinking loads, i am using drops for dry eyes, i am eating loads of veg, i am NOT anxious, i have constant ringing in my ears (for almost a year now) and i feel horrible. Under my eye almost feels like it is swollen...but it isn't.

Beginning to get worried now.

pinkpiglet
24-03-09, 20:28
It sounds as if the anxiety is draining you making you tired and exhausted and this is possibly whats causing the problems with your eye! Now you're panicking that its something else (health anxiety) and its making you go round in circles!! this is what anxiety does!!! :weep:

lorac
24-03-09, 20:44
Hi Belle

What you are describing is very similar to what I have had for about two weeks now, I think it is possible it is a bug that is going around. My husband, mother and son have had very similar symptoms and it does seem to take time to go. My eyes felt very painful and I kept getting headaches around the eyes now I am struggling to shift sinus symptoms.

Hope you feel better soon.

Carol