PDA

View Full Version : Finally making my first message!

cherrie
02-08-05, 22:55
Hi everyone,

I'm married and a mum of three, and have suffered from anxiety and panic attaks for the last 10 years. I get so frustrated with myself for avoiding doing thingsand going places it's like a vicious circle. Everything is changing in my life at the moment and I don't take change very well can anyone suggest the right sort of vitamins I should be taking to balance my hormones please

kairen
02-08-05, 23:00
Hi Cherrie,

Have you ever taken medication or are you on it now,
Im not on any medication now but take vitamin b6 complex and evening primrose oil, have you tried rescue remedie that is good for some people and you can get it in most chemists,

as you will see ther are lots of people here who can help you. it s just nice to talk to people who understand,

welcome to the site

kairen x

Meg
02-08-05, 23:07
I would suggest Vit B complex rather than just B6 if you're not already on anything. This will support your nervous sytem as well as female health.

Managing change can be difficult but accepting what you can influence from what you can't - and not allowing yourself to get so worked up imagining and dwelling all possible negative extreme and remote possibilites does help .

Put your energies into where you can make a difference.

Welcome to the site.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

sal
02-08-05, 23:16
Hi Cherrie

I dont take well to change either and i appreciate how hard it is. I take Vit B 6, evening primrose oil and they have helped me a lot in how i feel.

Will help you all we can through this.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

seh1980
03-08-05, 09:38
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pinkscrumpy
03-08-05, 11:07
Hi Cherrie

A big warm welcome to you.

I take Evening primrose and vitamin B complex

MANDIE XX

michelleann
03-08-05, 14:33
hi cherry
like you i have suffered pa/anxiety for 9/10 years it is frustrating how it controls your life, but its all in our thoughts and we control them! its just practising them into positive thoughts and not the negatives:D easy said than done i know, but with all the help and advice from this site its a great start:D:D:D
love and a big warm welcome to you michelle xxx

Peru83
03-08-05, 14:43
<center>WELCOME</center>

Sorry that I can't help with the vitamin question, I've never actually thought about taking them my self, I might now though:). Didn't realise Vitamins could help[Duh!], lol.

Anways hello and welcome.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Piglet
03-08-05, 15:05
Hi Cherrie

Welcome to the site - I understand where you are coming from.

A nutritionist once recommended Agnus Castus a herbal remedy for regulating hormones.

What do you think Meg - have you any knowledge of this.

I tried it but it was supposed to be for a year and I'm afraid I forgot too many times.

Love PIglet

Meg
03-08-05, 15:16
Vitamins can support body systems and supplement the natural healing and balancing processes.

We need all the vitamins to be healthy anyway and should get enough for everyday life in a balanced diet daily - we are just providing a supplement of them at this time of extra need.

Agnus Castus is different as it is a herb which has a medicinal effect of increasing your progesterone levels which in turn relieves/ improves PMT and menopausal symptoms.

Do not use with HRT.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
03-08-05, 17:22
Cherrie

A big warm welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

LisaS
03-08-05, 19:04
hi Cherrie,

I can safely say you will get tonnes of support here.. we all have a good idea what you are going thru and will help you all we can!
I take EPA fish oil and vit b6.. I feel my mood has improved a lot since taking the fish oil and they have the added benefit of helping the brain! and the heart! so what have you got to lose!

best wishes,
Lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

sal
03-08-05, 23:41
Hi hun

Hope to hear some more from you soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Robert1988
04-08-05, 04:42
Hi Cherrie,

Welcome to the site

Rob