PDA

View Full Version : A little postive message for all of us HA sufferers.

viremarthius
24-03-09, 15:34
I posted this elsewhere and I thought I would share it with you all. It talks about the Midy-body connection and how powerful our CNS is.

Your CNS (Central Nervous system) is an amazing system and when it gets a bit out of whack...well...we all know what happens: panic, anxiety, fear etc.

The CNS is essential for understanding Anxiety. Think about it: your nerves control: temperature, pain, pleasure, sensations (pins and needles etc), everything!! When you pinch yourself, thats your CNS, and what controls your CNS? your brain!! What cotrols your brain? Your thoughts!!
It's a cycle that you can control, it just takes practice. Keep reassuring yourself that you are fine. I always say to myself, If I was really sick, I would know. I've had two close friends get cancer...and they were sick...real sick. (Note: They are both fine now) Think about the last nasty stomach Virus you had....Think about that weak, tired, uncontrollable sickness...gross hey?...now that's sick. What we all experience is our CNS going bananas because we told it to! I am captain Health Anxiety, so I know what you are going through. Just try and stay positive and remember....you are in control.

lesleya
24-03-09, 16:00
Makes a lot of sense that....cheers
xxxxx

shep
24-03-09, 18:39
Sounds so simple and logical....... really great thought for the day. :) X

cheskia
24-03-09, 19:47
I shall bear that in mind. Thank you it helps x x take care