PDA

View Full Version : Hi James from Essex

DaRkFiBrE
03-08-05, 00:51
Hi my name is James and have been suffering on and off with panic attacks /Anxitiy for about 3 years now.

I am currently on medication 'Cipramli' that is taken the edge of it .. in the past I've had to cut short holidays just to get 'to my safe haven' home and my work takes me to the US and this has caused problems..

I would just like to here from people with there thoughts and experiances and hopfully start getting this problem sorted out.

sal
03-08-05, 00:53
Hi James

Welcome to the site. I am on cipramil and it has helped me so much.

We are here to help you and look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

alexis
03-08-05, 00:57
Hi James and welcome to the site, Im sure you will get lots of welcomes and useful advice, why not pop into chat one night, Love Alexis,x

DaRkFiBrE
03-08-05, 01:10
Thx for your nice reply's. I will be poping into the chat rooms tommorow night so hopfully chat you then..

Again thx..

trac67
03-08-05, 01:52
Hi James,
Welcome to the forum you will get loads of help and advise here,
feel free to pm me anytime ok hun
Take care
Trac:D

its "just a thought"

Karen
03-08-05, 06:56
Hi James

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Peru83
03-08-05, 08:22
<center>WELCOME</center>

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

seh1980
03-08-05, 09:36
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pinkscrumpy
03-08-05, 11:08
Hi James

Welcome to the site.

My last two holidays I have also had to come back earlier

MANDIE XX

Barb
03-08-05, 12:09
Hi James

A big warm welcome, you have come to the right place for lots of help and support

Barb xxx

sal
03-08-05, 12:40
Hi James

How are things going today for you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
03-08-05, 13:05
Hello James

What sort of help apart from medication have you had so far ?

Do you know what triggers set you off with a panic ?

How much are you affected now day to day ? You mention cutting short holidays in the past - do you manage better now ?

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

michelleann
03-08-05, 14:27
hi there james
im michelle a huge warm welcome to you:D
ive suffered pa/anxiety for 9 years, getting better though slowly but surely[:P]
you will find loads of help and advice on the site and will make some great friends[xx(][xx(][xx(]
love michelle xxx

nomorepanic
03-08-05, 17:24
Hi James

Welcome aboard, may catch up with you in chat later.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Cinders4
03-08-05, 17:46
Yes Welcome, we are all here for eachother, Im sure you will benefit

sueiamnew
03-08-05, 18:31
Welcome to the site James.

Piglet
03-08-05, 20:15
Hi James and welcome to the site - sure you'll find it really helpful!

Love Piglet

denise84
03-08-05, 23:11
hi james and welcome to no more panic. you will find this site will help you alot on your journey to getting your life back. i started having anxiety 3 years ago and at one point i couldnt leave my house or even be left alone in my house on my own, with a little help from medication and the support of people on here i can now be left on my own in the house and can walk into town with someone with me, my next step is to try go outside alone. you will get better, maybe it will be soon or maybe it will be alittle longer but all you need to know is that one day you will get there, all you have to do is stay positive and believe in yourself. i wish you luck on your journey to recovery.x. feel free to pm me any time you wanna talk.x.

dmcgovern

sal
03-08-05, 23:39
Hi James

You have had some great replies and i really hope they have helped you. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Robert1988
04-08-05, 04:54
Hey James,

Welcome to the site, hope you find everything you need.

Rob