PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!

mr branston
24-03-09, 18:29
hello everyone. my name is mr branston. i am new to this website but i am desperate for some help to try and deal with the situation i am in. i am going through a very difficult time at the moment and nobody seems to understand me. i am not sure if this is because i am male and that i am supposed to deal with things like a man, but i am not dealing and need some friends to help me get through. if there is anyone out there that is willing to talk to me please respond to my message. looking forward to hearing from you soon.

emma30982
24-03-09, 18:32
Hi there i feel very low as well due to anxiety all i can say is try to think positive i kn ow its hard but talking to ppeople on this website has helped me so give it ago, just remeber your not alone stay strong
emma:hugs:

Jaco45er
24-03-09, 18:35
Hi Mr Branston

You are in a bit of a pickle.

OK sorry I couldn't resist :)

Welcome mate, what is it you are suffering from? have you had a diagnosis?

There is stats that say women suffer anxiety more than men but some believe that men are less likely to seek help, and self medicate etc.

Never be embarressed about anxiety/depression, it is merely an illness like any other, and understanding it will help to come to terms with it and ultimately, find freedom from it's clutches.

Have a look around, this site is a fantastic resource and people always willing to over thier advice and experience.

TC

Jaco

WillLatch
24-03-09, 18:36
Hello there Mr Branston... a fellow male newbie here.. you will find LOTS of support at NMP and plenty of us males climbing over similar hurdles as you. I have started to write on the forum and I am finding plenty to read of comfort from other members as well as the topics on the left hand side. There's a chat room setup as well and I'm looking forward to greater interaction in just a little while. Take care of yourself and have a good Tuesday evening.

suzy-sue
24-03-09, 18:53
Hi and Welcome Mr Branston.Youll certainly get help and support whatever the problem.Glad you found N.M.P. all the best sue:welcome:

cheskia
24-03-09, 19:21
Hi and welcome to no more panic. There are lots of people here that have so much support and kind words of reassurance. Please feel free to private message me if you wish to chat. Take care x x x

hamptongirl
24-03-09, 19:56
hey there,well we dont know what the situation is that your in, but you do sound quite desperate,once you have explained your problem here there will be many people that will be quite happy to talk to you and help you out if they can. look forward to hearing from you,take care.x

sunshine-lady
24-03-09, 22:48
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

kittykat
25-03-09, 08:46
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good sound advice on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx