PDA

View Full Version : Setback =(

i hate panicking
24-03-09, 20:40
Hi guys,

I was doing so well as anyone who has read my previous threads will know
Started going to the gym and no more panic attacks then had'nt gone for a few days due to various reasons,and then I get a really bad one today:weep:.

It really knocked me for six....but I won't let it beat me!!!!:mad:

honeybee3939
24-03-09, 20:47
but I won't let it beat me!!!!:mad:

Thats the spirit!:hugs:

I wouldnt call it a setback hun , i would call it a little blip. I have lost count how many little blips i have had through my recovery but what we have to think is tomorrow is going to be a new day and a new step forward !

Keep smiling hun and you keep up that good spirit !!:)

Love and hugs
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

suzy-sue
24-03-09, 20:51
Sorry to hear that! but glad your not gonna let it get to you.Its horrible when you have a blip after doing so well,but its the way we react to them that matters.Its good you have been doing so well with the exercise, keep it up and i hope you have a better day tommorow. HUGS SUE:hugs:

finny12000
24-03-09, 21:20
look on it as temporary after all the good days you have had
and be in your mind that you had not reached gym.
tomoz is another day sarah and will be a better one xx

Vanilla Sky
24-03-09, 21:22
Yea, me to, i dont know how many times i've had a " blip", it must be something that happens on the way to recovery. Just accept it for what it is, a tiny blip, the more you do this the easier it becomes. Dont let it put you of track you are doing really well ! Love Paige x

mickh555
24-03-09, 23:31
Ah Sara..really sorry to hear that.Hope you are feeling ok now and put it behind you as a one off.

25-03-09, 01:21
You go Girl!
You proove to this anxiety attack that you will beat it! It's all about determination.. I just wish that I can follow that my self half the time =/

angel 2
25-03-09, 06:47
Don't worry, We all have these setbacks they're not welcome. They always say in recovery 'six steps forward three back' We WILL get there! Just a blip i'm having a few