PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sick and going mad!!!???!?!?

nic44
24-03-09, 20:53
Hi! Was told I have GAD a couple of weeks ago, after ANOTHER breast/ chest cancer scare and panic attack. The main chest pains i had are not so bad now. I thought I was feeling abit better, but for the past few days have been feeling sick all day. Im forcing myself to eat. Is this normal? Im doing every thing I can to try and relax and I thought I was getting somewhere. I now feel just as bad as before. I am now wondering if i have something stomach related.

Im new to all this anxiety stuff and i cant believe all these aches and pains are caused by my mind!! Im also now doubting the blood test results that I had and feel the need to go back to the doctors... I feel like I am going crazy!!! Im constantly talking to my partner about it, and if he says "go back to the docs if it will make you feel better", I think he must secretly be worried about my health too, which then he denies.... help!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like I wont be happy until someone tells me that I have some dreaded illness.

:shrug: