PDA

View Full Version : feelings of dejavu driving me nuts!!!

Stressed32
24-03-09, 21:09
ok, so I know that I am NOT psychic and hold NO ability to forsee the future what so ever! That is my rational brain saying this. However, there are times when I will be doing my daily activities and get the weirdest dejavu like feelings that send my anxiety into a downward spiral faster than anything else. I can be typing an email, reading on this website, or even brushing my teeth and this "feeling" will wash over me. It is like I had a dream the night before that this would happen. It will scare me because I feel like it is a premonition that something bad is about to happen. I will immediatly begin to worry about the safety of my loved ones. Also, here lately, I have had health anxiety. When I get these feelings now, I am convinced that my body is trying to "warn me" that I have HIV (even though I have had a neg. test) and it gets me going. Are any of you experiencing this or have I just oficially lost my mind? H-E-L-P! I am scared to google it because everytime I type ANY of my symptoms into google I end up with HIV and/or cancer combined with a huge panicky feeling that I will be meeting death anyday now. I notice that when my anxiety is high, I get that feeling more and then the cycle is never ending with one leading into the other. Thanks.