PDA

View Full Version : foods

kimmy
03-08-05, 09:51
any suggestions of "good" food, i should eat to help myself out, i know the bad stuff but whats good?????? xxxxx[?]

seh1980
03-08-05, 09:54
turkey, fruit, veg, wholemeal bread..

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

kimmy
03-08-05, 10:00
turkey???? can i ask why??

mirry
03-08-05, 10:07
Hi kimmy

I have read that taking a magnesium supplement is supposed to be good for anxiety as it helps the nervous system.
Omega oils found in fish are also supposed to be benificial.
I have just begun taking olive oil daily in my diet as italian people take it daily and they belive it helps all problems.(so i was told on my italian holidaylast week).
Yesterday i purchased a book to write down everything i am eating, i am going to watch myself like a hawk eliminating certain foods and then re introducing them.....this may take up to a year to do but sometimes after eating my meal i find my heart beats faster like anxiety does?
Also i am starting to keep a diary on my daily events to see what triggers me off hopefully.

good luck in your search for info,
take care

mirryx

tattybear
03-08-05, 10:09
Hi Kimmy,

The GI diet is good for anxiety, basically you eat foods with a low GI rating. Wholemeal breads/pastas/apples/new potatoes etc etc.

Tatty B xx

kimmy
03-08-05, 10:49
hello peeps, all sounds good, i like the idea of a food diary, ill give that a try i think thanks peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[^]

sal
03-08-05, 12:44
Let us know how it goes hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
03-08-05, 13:16
Hypoglycemia (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=189)
Gi Diet (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3179)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?