PDA

View Full Version : ill

emma30982
25-03-09, 07:19
did anyone get anxiety due to feeling really ill and the doctors cant seem to find out why which makes me orse im so lost and feeling sick all the time please help
i only feel anxious because i feel sick and ill does this make any sense

Ddcoo
25-03-09, 09:05
Hi Emma, I think the sickness/anxiety is a viscous circle; the anxiety brings on nausea, then you worry about the nausea and so it goes on. I have had this time and time again and the only way I can get over it is by distraction, I try to recognise it for what it is and do something to take my mind off it. This isn't easy but try your best and it should go away.

LisaLisa
25-03-09, 10:20
Absolutely

Its amazing what being stressed can do to you. I know for me that my day most days consists of ups and downs of like bursts of anxiety with loads of adrenaline because of the thoughts I am having. My body is probably totally fed up of my mind! But all that adrenaline has to have some kind of effect becaused I think that If you were to spend all day getting really bad news at regular intervals you would feel very sick and I think worrying about the worst case scenario all the time would have just the same effect on your emotions and your body

Lisa
xx