PDA

View Full Version : This site has helped soo much!

fawkes07
25-03-09, 07:28
So, I'm new here, I'm 21 years old and about a year and a half ago around my college finals I started having breathing problems. I went to the ER and they said it was a panic attack. Then about a month later I started having chest pain, I had an EKG and an echocardiogram and everything was fine. But I was still having the chest pains, then in July 08 my Dad had a heart attack, he is fine but that really made me feel like it was going to happen to me. Finally I switched doctors, he reviewed all my tests and another EKG and agreed it was anxiety, so he put me on Effexor XR and it helped alot, but I still get the chest pains/arm/leg weakness every now and then. For a long time I thought I was going to die and was going crazy, since I've found this website it had helped me greatly if I start having symptoms I jump on here and reassure myself that I'm not the only one who goes through this. This was really long but I just wanted to express my gratitude!:blush:

diane07
25-03-09, 08:59
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of help and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

justbananas
25-03-09, 16:44
yeah feel free to stick around and post - for fun, or if you're having a bad day and need some reassurance. Willkommen!