PDA

View Full Version : g

yellow sunflower
25-03-09, 17:47
hi new to this site. panic attacks started 3 weeks ago been off work since. medication i am on is ciprimal was on 5mg increased to 10mg by my doctor last week. started to go out round my local field at first then built up to the small supermarket up the road felt so normal. this however was short lived as sunday the attacks came baCK WITH AVENGENCE spent afternoon in bed too scared to movE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT BEEN OUT SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diane07
25-03-09, 17:53
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of help and support here and make some lovely friends along the way,

I'm sorry you're having a bad time, i am agoraphobic so i know what it feels like to be scared to go out, but don't give in to it, just take each day as it comes, there are lots of people here that have recovered from it, the panic attacks feel and are so scary but believe me they can't do you any harm, check out the panel on the left it gives you loads of information on there.

best wishes

di xx

kittykat
26-03-09, 08:42
Hi there and :welcome: to the site , a lot of good advice and support here and also a good chatroom as well, take care xx

Patty
26-03-09, 08:57
Hi Yellow Sunflower, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: