PDA

View Full Version : aneurysm

queencyrka
25-03-09, 20:14
I have an awful and horrible fear of having an aneurysm.....everytime I have a headache at all I start to freak out.......does anyone else have this fear?????

Laura xx
25-03-09, 21:00
Hi, I did go through this fear myself about a year or so ago. I kept getting headaches and this kind of pressure in my face.

My Dr told me over and over again that the headaches were related to stress and that I DID NOT have an aneurysm!

I wasn't able to accept his diagnosis and paid £550 for a private MRI scan on my head.

Guess what - absolutely NOTHING was wrong with me at all.

Then the headaches must have just gone although I don't recall them stopping but obviously worrying was making them worse!

I know it's hard, but please do try not to worry I am sure you do not have an aneurysm but just a normal headache from time to time - made worse by worry and stress x

kahi35
25-03-09, 21:09
yeah i have that problem right now but i'm not getting stressed over it to much. but an interesting thing i found out from my chiropractor,was that when he felt my skull temple area it was so sore he said it was flared up because people whos stressed, this part of the brain works or breath through that area or something like that anyway try and press on that area if you feel pain thats from stressing. anyway getting back to your questions yes i do fear from aneurysm!!!

queencyrka
25-03-09, 21:20
Thank you guys soooo much you have made me feel so much better. I was even looking up aneurysm symptoms and stuff on the net.....of corse I've had half of them, lol. I know it's all in my head but it's so hard to make myself stop obsessing. But again, thank you so very much :)

jadeyjade
25-03-09, 21:56
me too :(