PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Is Back

indie44
25-03-09, 23:56
Hey I haven't been on here a while I was just caught up with a lot, things changing in my life, and starting a new job. Last couple of months have not been easy. My anxiety has kicked of again and I am really really struggling, Went to doctors and got some tablets for that and the depression started to settle a bit the anxiety but last weekend i came back. So am back to not eating properly not sleeping that great, having stupid dreams, and just staying in bed all morning till I can be bother to get up. Which some days is about 2 in afternoon. I get so upset with what has gone on last few weeks that i just cry and i feel a complete failure at moment. Some days all i want to do is end it all as am fed up with it all at moment. I hate the fact this has come back that i have had to wait over a month to see anyone re the anxiety and that the woman i am meant to be seeing is someone i saw once last year when it was around and all the appointments i had with her after that one was either changed/cancel and then she was of for bit and i never heard back from them. So I am just a little bit wary of her now and i know it.

I just want it to stop. I want to stop hurting and crying. Am just very unsure of what am doing at moment

Nicola_lou
26-03-09, 00:10
I no hun its realy really hard. Join our army I just wrote a forum
Just under yours have a quick read.
Ur not alone we r all here for u and going through the same thing