PDA

View Full Version : New to NMP seeking email pal

myrottndog
26-03-09, 01:11
Hi Friends

My name is Stephanie and I'm this side of the Pond stuck here with your Simon Cowell. How'd I do? :roflmao:

I'm 50 years old, married, no kids, 4 dogs including a psychiatric service dog ...for those interested. I live in Southern California. I am seeking an email pal. Have had panic disorder for 30 years. Some years/days are better than others. I have tried many meds over the years and am still trying new ones....the most recent script is for Effexor, but I'm too afraid of the side effects to fill it! Mainly I take Klonipin to block the attacks. I still have to live the daily 'what ifs?" and that is pain enough.

I had a wonderful pen pal (pre computers) for 15 years before she passed away. It was very healing to have a special person who understood all the details before you could even express them. :hugs: My husband is very supportive but doesn't understand like someone who has been there, done that.

If you might be interested......please feel free to reply publicly or through private message. I have nothing to hide. I hope this message will catch the attention of someone who is interested or might pass it on to someone else who might be.

Very best wishes to you all and I look forward to participating in this group.

Stephanie

cheskia
26-03-09, 01:47
welcome to no more panic. I would like to be a email friend. Feel free to mail me anytime on here or privetly by my yahoo email address x x take care

kittykat
26-03-09, 08:51
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of support on here and a good chatroom, feel free to pm me at anytime , take care xx

Patty
26-03-09, 09:02
Hi Stephanie, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here. Feel free to pm me anytime.

Best wishes :flowers:

sharona
26-03-09, 09:31
Hi Stephani

Feel free to email me anytime. Are you on facebook?

Sharona

hamptongirl
26-03-09, 10:55
hey stephanie,how you doing, we seem to have a few things in common,not quite 50 but will be in 9 mnths,i have had panic disorder for 30yrs and have also lost 2 rotties to doggie heaven,my name is not stephanie but my sisters name is and spelt the same way,i am always on the end of a computer if you would like to write to me,you take care and maybe i will hear from you.x