PDA

View Full Version : The weather / stong wind / storms

june
26-03-09, 14:56
I just wondered if any one else is affected by the weather???
I was reading through diary entries for a match on how poorly i was feeling this morning--Very giddy-nauseous and disorientated:weep: :weep:
Last October i made an entry in my diary that i was feeling "very giddy /nauseas and disorientated --:ohmy: --- and that the weather was stormy and dark, scary, threatening...."the air pressure was 1002 and fallilng"

((I was feeling like that this morning )) the weather is quite stormy and dark:ohmy: - i checked the weather on BBC2 and air pressure read 998 and falling.
Is this just coincidence???? or is anyone else affected this way????
This is the first time i have connected the weather to anxiety.........Oh Silly Me:blush: :blush: Feeling under the weather!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:
Seriously tho does it affect you???
June
:hugs:

fairyloveheart
26-03-09, 15:32
Hi There
I bought a weather station to try and ascertain whether the weather had an impact on my facial pain and headaches, but it is so complicated, I'm waiting for my hubbie to decipher the instructions.
I have felt for some time that the pressure affects my pain in my face, ears, sinuses, and gives me a bad headache. I found a few webpages that talked about barometric pressure headaches, but there didn't seem to be much info out there, so I would be interested to see who replies to your thread! I think the weather can actually give us physical symptoms, and thus am sure it could affect anxiety too.

chocoholic
26-03-09, 21:01
hi
great post - i really hope you get good feedback as i think there maybe something in this. i feel worse on bad weather days but put this down to the old saying that the sunshine makes everyone cheer up!
choco x

june
27-03-09, 13:04
Hi chocoholic and fairyloveheart,
It seems that only the 3 of us are affected this way.:blush:
A very exclusive club:yesyes:
Best wishes
June
PS Fairyloveheart - I have just seen that you brought up this subject last year, I am very surprised that more people are not affected by weather.
I do know that sushine is very beneficial and cheers every one up - maybe we will just have to """""""weather the storm""""" (sorry) love june

Milo Girl
27-03-09, 13:11
Hi just read this post. I think the weather does definitely play a part in our moods. I suffer from headaches when the weather is stormy, windy and in particular if there is a thunder storm in the offing.

Another member for the exclusive club!

june
27-03-09, 14:18
:yesyes: :yesyes:
:D :D Welcome Milo Girl:D :D
june