PDA

View Full Version : Zoton

helen__w
04-08-05, 13:40
Hi

I have been prescribed Zoton for acid reflux but I'm a bit reluctant to take it because there seem to be a lot of possible side effects! Has anybody else taken Zoton?

Thanks

Helen x

nomorepanic
04-08-05, 18:58
Sorry I haven't any knowledge of it.

I take something called Losec for my acid indigestion and that works wonders so perhaps it is something similar.

The only side-effect I had was feeling a liitle bit dizzy occasionally but nothing major.

I hope it helps you.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

alexis
04-08-05, 19:03
Hi Helen, no I havent but there are side effects to every medication, I tend to just take what gp prescribes and not read up on the side effects. Love Alexis,xx

sal
04-08-05, 19:24
Hi Helen

Every medication we take has side effects and we can dwell on them to the extent that we believe we are suffering every detailed side effect possible, i know i have.

My friend took Zoton for her stomach problems, didnt suffer side effects and they helped her loads. Hope that offers you some reassurance.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Quirky
04-08-05, 20:34
Hi,
I took zoton last year, when my doctor thought I might have an acid reflux problem. It turned out to just be anxiety and/or IBS and not acid so it didn't help me at all. If it's acid they help pretty quickly. I felt slightly light headed on them but that was all.
LJ

helen__w
04-08-05, 23:27
Hi everyone

Thanks for your replies

I am going to bite the bullet and start taking it tom! It would be great to calm this acid reflux down, the doctor was nice and gave me 2 months supply so I have enough to take away with me

Helen x

seh1980
05-08-05, 10:17
Hope it helps Helen :)

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
05-08-05, 13:57
Hi Helen have you started your medicine today, hope so, take care Love Alexis,x

helen__w
05-08-05, 17:06
Hi Alexis

I took my Zoton this morning and no immediate side effects so thats good! I'm going to start my anti malaria this eve - thought I would take them at separate times of the day!

Helen x

Meg
05-08-05, 17:19
Thats a good idea Helen to take them at separate times

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?