PDA

View Full Version : brain tumour help! Need Reaassurance Please!

Fingerz
27-03-09, 07:19
well ivebeen getting a pain in the top of my head in a specific place, and i have a really strong metallic taste in my mouth all the time. I googled something and read that metallic taste is a sign of a brain tumour and ive been panicking every since and im so scared. Ive had an eye test and a blood test. Would anything be picked up on here? Im also on antideppresants and penicillin and heard that a metallic taste is a side effect. Please Help!

Trixie
27-03-09, 07:44
well I've been getting a pain in the top of my head in a specific place, and i have a really strong metallic taste in my mouth all the time. I googled something and read that metallic taste is a sign of a brain tumour and ive been panicking every since and im so scared. I've had an eye test and a blood test. Would anything be picked up on here? Im also on antidepressants and penicillin and heard that a metallic taste is a side effect. Please Help!

Don't worry you are OK no brain tumour.

mom1982
27-03-09, 08:30
get a CT scan for your own peace of mind. if it shows nothing then its nothing. i get very bad pains on the top of my head in certain spots too. Not all the time but sometimes. I never got a CT, i trust it's anxiety. I get lots of anxiety symptoms. If you get a seizure then it's a big symptom of brain tumour but if it's just headaches, then it's just headaches... a migraine or anxiety.