PDA

View Full Version : does fluozetine prozac work

helpme!
27-03-09, 15:28
i've had a terrible day i've been feeling awful all day waves of nausea drowsy panicky shaky i really think im dying ive got severe health anxiety and think theres a physical cause for all this but ive had quite a lot of tests ct scan eeg all normal.anyone else like this ?will fluoxetine worki just keep thinking its gunna make it worst and ive got a thing with meds that whatever i take will cause a massive reaction and kill me somebody please help me!

bottleblond
27-03-09, 16:02
Hi

Different medications work for different people hun. Also with these types of medications, it can take a bit of time before any benefit it noticed. I'm afraid it's trial and error.
However, i have read some posts where thay have benefited the member greatly.

Hope you feel better soon
Lisa
x

shep
27-03-09, 16:49
Hi

I have some past experience of fluoxetine and it did the trick for me at the time. It took a little while to get into the system but that is the case with most meds.

Unfortunately I had to come off it but that had nothing to do with side effects etc.

Has this been prescribed or is it something you are considering talking to your GP about? If the latter then i'm sure your GP will know what will be best for you and reassure you about any side effects.

Sending you hugs.:bighug1:
A x

spaced
27-03-09, 18:47
hi
i took prozac with out any problems it worked for me i like you was very nervous about taking the drug due a bad reaction to a different drug i'm now recovered and wish i had taken prozac years earlier please remember different drugs suit different people worth giving it a try you never know