PDA

View Full Version : hai thar!

sarahneave
27-03-09, 17:43
Hai! I'm Sarah, I'm 15, and I have depression, and possibley some sort of sociel phobia. I love playing football and going on my laptop :D. I also love watching comedy, including but not exclusive to Family guy, The Simpsons, Futurama and Malcolm in the Middle. I love to make people laugh too :D

When I'm out of school I hope to help people, preferebley in the emergency services

Also, I never ever judge people, because I am sick of being judged irl, feel free to PM me, I'm really quite lonely and looking forward to your replies/messages.

Not sure what else to say, but if you wanna ask anything about me then just ask, I'll be happy to answer ^_^

kittykat
27-03-09, 19:34
Hi there and :welcome: to the site , a lot of good advice and support here, and hopefully we'll all be able to give you a bit of help ,the chatroom is also very good, you take care xx

shep
27-03-09, 19:52
Hey welcome to the site.

Lots of great info here and really no need to feel lonely - always someone happy to lend an ear!:flowers:

A x

sarahneave
27-03-09, 19:55
thanks very much for your kind words :)

scoobygt4uk
27-03-09, 20:08
He he - well done Sarah - see you are all signed up on this site :)
Martin

sarahneave
27-03-09, 20:25
:)

Patty
28-03-09, 10:05
Hi Sarah, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Southern_Belle
28-03-09, 18:43
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to NMP. There will be many members who will be able to give you advice on your depression.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
28-03-09, 21:32
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif