PDA

View Full Version : hi advice please

jacy
04-08-05, 21:50
hi i ve had panic attacks and depression for 6 years took the pills but stop taking them 2 years ago i am trying to do it on my own :(.........sometimes its easy other times its so hard at the moment i am very down i get tightness in my head and i keep thinking i am going to dye....................this thing i am getting in my head is this normal if u have depression...........anyone else have i no i am going on sorry........

j moores

sal
04-08-05, 21:59
Hi Jacy

How you feel is normal for how we suffer and a well done for trying to do it alone.

It isnt easy as we all know but you are not alone in how you feel and i hope we can give you some reassurance and comfort to help you through.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

kt
04-08-05, 22:16
Hi Jacy,
I also get funny head pains, it's the thing i hate the most. I get a pushing down feeling on top of my head, tight band headaches, one sided pains, shooting pains, aches behind my ears, hot spots, tingly pains. My list could go on. I have been assured countless times that they are caused by anxiety and tension.
If you are worried go and see your doctor and have them check them out. Try relaxation tecniques and simple neck stretching exercises, these really do help.
It's so easy for us to think its the worst but if you read some of the posts here about headaches you'll see your symptoms are quite common. Take care Jacy, best wishes, kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

seh1980
04-08-05, 22:52
Welcome aboard Jacy!! Hope we can offer you some good support :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sueiamnew
05-08-05, 18:57
Welcome Jacy.

alexis
05-08-05, 19:17
Welcome aboard, I am sure you will find this site useful and it will make you realise you are not alone, Love Alexis,xx

nomorepanic
05-08-05, 19:27
Welcome aboard Jacy.

That is quite common with anxiety, panic and depression I am afraid to say but it will go in time.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"