PDA

View Full Version : hello im new here

littleroseofsharon
04-08-05, 22:27
Hello Im new here thanks to everyone who replyed. I have been agoraphobic and almost completely housebound most my life. Its hard because I am very limited. This life as most of you on here know is very lonely. I want so bad to go far, but in my mind it wont let me. I am scared that I may be stuck here where Im at forever. Its hard to find someone who understands, because there isnt anyone like me here. Well that I know of atleast. I stay in columbus,ohio been here all my life. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you Maria

seh1980
04-08-05, 22:29
hi Maria,

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Everyone here is very friendly and I'm sure you'll receive some good support.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sal
04-08-05, 22:55
Hi Maria

There are so many people on this site that can help you and realise that you are not alone.

Welcome and i hope to hear more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Karen
04-08-05, 22:58
Hi Maria

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
04-08-05, 23:25
Hi Maria,

Welcome

Do tell us a bit more about yourself when you're ready. What sorts of help you've had , how limited you are , what your fears are etc

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Quirky
04-08-05, 23:26
Welcome Maria,
Hope this site can help you, everyone is so friendly here.
LJ :)

pinkscrumpy
04-08-05, 23:57
Hi Maria

A big warm welcome to you

[^][^][^]

MANDIE XX

michelleann
05-08-05, 15:09
hi maria:D
welcome to the forum, you will find loads of help and advice on the site and will make some great friends.
michelle xxx

pips
05-08-05, 15:35
Hi Maria,

A BIG warm welcome to the site you will find lots of good advice and friendly people here.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

tattybear
05-08-05, 16:32
HI Maria,

Welcome to the site :D

It helps tremendously!

Look forward to hearing frm you, like Meg says, when ya ready tell us a bit more about you so we can understand.

Tatty B xx

sueiamnew
05-08-05, 17:56
Welcome to the site Maria.

kairen
05-08-05, 18:37
Hi Maria

welcome to the site, as you can see we are really friendly, you will find you will have a lot in common with people here and there is always someone to help,

kairen x

nomorepanic
05-08-05, 19:08
Hi Maria

Welcome aboard the forum and I hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
05-08-05, 19:09
Hi Maria

Have you tried the www.nopanic.co.uk telephone 14 week course.

It costs £10.00 to join but may help you change your life for the better.
Maxine's cbt progress. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2308)

When replying to these messages, you can do ' reply to topic' and post your next message underneath as we do so it keeps your story intact in in order for others to read.

Thanks

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

alexis
05-08-05, 19:15
Hi Maria, welcome to the site, there is also a chat room full of friendly people from approx 7.30pm onwards, love Alexis,xx

sal
05-08-05, 20:52
Hi Maria

How are things going for you?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
11-08-05, 19:47
Maria ,

When you have an update just press 'reply' and post on the end of the thread rather than editing your first one each time as it overwrites what your wrote previously

Meg

Piglet
12-08-05, 14:36
Hi ya Maria,

A big welcome to the site and hope to see you in the chatroom sometime.

Love Piglet[8D]