PDA

View Full Version : eye jitter

lrforge
27-03-09, 23:33
Has any one had this? PLEASE?? When I look at busier paterns, my eyes look like that are doing a squiggely, jumpy thing. Like a flicker but moving? I just had a full exam on my eyes doing and they looked great, my vision even improved. Can stress cause this? I have REALLY gotten bad for health anxiety in the past month, which I have noticed this more. Please someone, help. I can look at something else and then thats fine, like I said its busier paterns. I work in florescent lights ALL day and a computer all day with lots of small print writing if that makes a diff.

Ddcoo
29-03-09, 11:15
Hi there, please don't worry about your inability to focus on these patterns. Have you ever noticed on the TV that if someone is wearing a checked or striped jacket that the lens of the camera has trouble focusing and the patterns seem to move. When our eyes are sensitised through stress it makes it more difficult for our eyes to focus. My sister in law, who is completely normal has trouble with focusing on checks and stripes. When we are out shopping and an article of clothing is on display with these patterns she cannot look at them. In fact I remember now that my Dad had the same problem when I was wearing a striped dress. I know I have rambled on a bit, but hope you will find this useful. I forgot to mention that I too have a problem looking at certain patterns. I also do not like the flourescent lights in supermarkets, they too affect my vision and make me feel spacey.