PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Teddysmummy
27-03-09, 23:38
Hi my names Ruth and i have recently begun to have very bad panic attacks after having my little boy. I was on citalopram for 2 years and had to come off them as i wanted to breastfeed. I suffer from panic disorder and compulsive swallowing which i hate :weep: and fear of having an allergic reaction which makes my life very hard. I had them under control of sorts before getting pregnant and now they are worse than ever. I have been prescribed sertraline and am attending couselling at the end of april however, i am yet to take these tablets as i am terrified of having an allergic reaction to them :doh:

Anyway i hope to find support and hopefully offer much support where i can :hugs:

Patty
28-03-09, 10:21
Hi Ruth, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

amz
28-03-09, 10:33
oh my.... i get this thats why i wont go on medication. do you actually think that medicsation actually helps. do you suffer with any other symptoms. dizzyness or feeling faint etc
amz x x

kittykat
28-03-09, 13:41
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Southern_Belle
28-03-09, 18:33
Hi Ruth,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
28-03-09, 21:38
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif