PDA

View Full Version : Hi

dak
28-03-09, 00:49
I have been suffering from anxiety for many, many years! I suffer from Migraine associated vertigo which makes me very, very anxious! I have had 4 of my dizzy migraines which lasted 4 to 6 days in the last 15 months. Most recently one in Jan and one in Feb.. Needless to say it has left me quite shaken. I am always, always worried and afraid it will happen again soon. I also suffer from panic which also leaves me feeling dizzy and off-balance. It is hard to get up in the morning to go work. I am afraid even before i open my eyes. I think it is so bad right now also because my daughter is in Spain for a semester. She will be home in about 7 weeks but this has been the longest 4 months of my life! I have been thru this anxiety before and was good for awhile even went to the Bahamas 2 years ago and did great on the plane and had a wonderful time. I wasn't perfect (normal)(don't even know what normal is anymore) but I did pretty good and was proud of myself. Boy I long for those days. I am just praying and hoping that this will end soon and i will feel better and get back to doing some of the things that I did before even cleaning!

Deb

Nicola_lou
28-03-09, 01:38
Hi welcome. Your at the right place. If you come into the panic attacks forums
We are all here to help. We made our own army where people post tips and we
Challenge ourselfs with positive thinking. Come have a look.

Patty
28-03-09, 10:24
Hi Deb, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
28-03-09, 13:39
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Southern_Belle
28-03-09, 18:31
Hi Deb,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support. I also suffer with migraines and have finally realized mine are caused by food allergies, hormones and the weather. I found that Topomax helps prevent them and Relpax helps a bit with the pain although it is not a narcotic. At one point in my 30's and 40's they would each last for 3 days. Please feel free to private message me if you like, I know how awful they are.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
28-03-09, 21:39
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif