PDA

View Full Version : eye jitters

lrforge
28-03-09, 01:28
Has any one had this? PLEASE?? When I look at busier paterns, my eyes look like that are doing a squiggely, jumpy thing. Like a flicker but moving? I just had a full exam on my eyes doing and they looked great, my vision even improved. Can stress cause this? I have REALLY gotten bad for health anxiety in the past month, which I have noticed this more. Please someone, help. I can look at something else and then thats fine, like I said its busier paterns. I work in florescent lights ALL day and a computer all day with lots of small print writing if that makes a diff.

Utility
29-03-09, 17:47
Hi

Don't worry about this, it's just distortion as a result of fine patterns. The same sort of thing that used to happen to TV screens when presenters wore ties or suits with stripes. The main thing is that your eyes have been tested.

If you are sitting in front of computer all day you should have frequent eye breaks so that you don't overdo things. Take a 5 minute break away form your PC every hour and carry out some other task.

xfilme
29-03-09, 20:57
Do not worry, Ive had the same for years and years. It happens mostly when im concentrating watching telly or my pc monitor.... I get what i call "shaky vision". My eyes literally shake left and right for about a minute at a time. Its really annoying, but Ive also had eye tests and everything was normal. Ive just got used to it now x

NoPoet
30-03-09, 00:37
I agree with the above posters. It sounds like your eyes are tired, that's all.