PDA

View Full Version : has anybody experienced this?

nikita
28-03-09, 11:42
morning all. I had a bottle of wine last night and woke up this morning with severe hunger pains. feel fine apart from that. however ive eaten 3 bananas, 2 biscuits, and a pot noodle and still have really strong hunger pains that make me feel weak. this now has started off my anxiety and im on the verge of panic attack which im trying hard to put off. just taken a xanax. any advice?

finny12000
28-03-09, 12:10
I reckon nikata once your pot noodle and bananas get into your system you will be fine,probby effects wine and maybe lowish blood sugars make you feel weak and hungry.
My remedy used to be a good old fry up with everything thrown in and a cup sweet tea but im sure in next hour or 2 you will feel a lot better

kittykat
28-03-09, 13:36
Sometimes the tablets can irritate your tummy lining ,then when you have something acidic can give you feelings like hunger pangs so its probably the wine thats the culprit, you may need an antacid from the doctor but nothing to worry about i used to get it a lot, the omeprazole he gives me really helps. I've just got to watch what i eat and drink, but as long as you enjoyed the wine , take care xx