PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Littleman
28-03-09, 16:13
Hi, I am new here. I'm a 30 year old single guy. Been suffering with anxiety for a few years now. (mainly health anxiety)
I haven't been able to keep a girlfriend becasue of it and find it impossible to speak to anyone for fear of rejection.
I realise this isn't a dating site but if anyone would like to chat I would love to make some new friends. At least you can relate to what I'm going though.

Nicola_lou
28-03-09, 17:26
Hey, welcome to the site.

Southern_Belle
28-03-09, 18:28
Hi Littleman,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
29-03-09, 15:08
Hi Littleman, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

kittykat
30-03-09, 10:21
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

sunshine-lady
30-03-09, 22:55
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

finny12000
30-03-09, 23:25
hi littleman and welcome to nmp
plenty of stuff to do on here from games to chat and loads helpful tips and advice

gary_2.0
31-03-09, 02:31
Welcome to the forum.

I know it's tough, but think how I feel. I'm single and agoraphobic so have no chance of getting a gf anytime soon. Heh!

Women can be amazingly considerate and patient and it's likely you haven't found the right one yet. Relationships are complicated anyway so don't put all the blame on yourself.

Hang in there mate. Don't stop trying. Persistence does pay off in the long run.

Gary