PDA

View Full Version : Hi

severina
28-03-09, 22:43
Found this place while hunting for some answers Hope it will answer some of the oddest ones.

I'm severina, mum of 1 girl, got partner but not living together yet (give us a few more years) i've been dealing with mental health problems since i was about 12 (quite well i think) but the anxiety and panic attacks are rearing their ugly heads at the moment.

*hugs for all who need them*

sev xx

Southern_Belle
28-03-09, 22:48
Hi Severina,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get their support.

Take care,

Laura

suzy-sue
28-03-09, 22:54
Hi Severina &Welcome to NMP.Youll find lots of support and info here and youll meet some nice people. Luv Sue:hugs: :welcome:

kittykat
29-03-09, 13:59
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

finny12000
29-03-09, 14:01
welcome sevrina to nmp x

Wee-Mee
29-03-09, 15:04
Hi welcome sweetheart.

This is a wonderful place for support and understanding.

Always know you can msg me or anything at any time. I'll always lend an ear or two...

if there's nothing wrong with them!! ;)

Nah seriously though,always here,

Amy xxx

Patty
29-03-09, 15:11
Hi Severina, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
29-03-09, 22:09
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx