PDA

View Full Version : I need help !

Rebecca
05-08-05, 13:53
Ok.... I ate mac and cheese the night b4 last and I woke up yesterday with diahreah.... Then I felt naseous all day. I came home and still felt ****ty. I ate mac and cheese for dinner again last night. I felt ****ty all night.

Naseous
feeling like I need to burp
Tight chest
Feeling like my stomach is rumbling but not really

I am worried that this is gall bladder problems.... I have been under alot of stress lately and dunno if this is caused by GAS haha or stress? i need some help. My friend Steve...whom I live with ate the same as me and feels the same as I do. But i still cant get it through my head that I dont have gall bladder probs. Ever since my sister did, now im worried.

Please help me !

Rebecca

Meg
05-08-05, 14:06
Is this macaroni and cheese... out of a packet with cheese whizz ?

You may be sensitive to the additives and chemicals in it and
its hard to digest.

You're right in that it has got a high fat content so IF you were to have a gall bladder issue it might aggrevate it. This can decided on by a scan.

If Steve also feels yuk - it points to it being the food you both ate.

You might want to think about varying your diet a bit more and having more fresh ingredients and less processed ones.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
05-08-05, 14:35
Sounds like it's just a reaction to food with lots of additives. Food out of a pack can often make me feel ill. I'm sure that's all it is.. :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal