PDA

View Full Version : Hey, new guy here...

Jhey
29-03-09, 03:12
Hi, I've been lurking about here for a day, posting in some threads...
My name is Andrew, but I've been called Jhey (pronounced Jay) since high-school...
About a week ago, a mysterious feeling lump came to my notice, nothing is appearing on the outside, it just feels like I have a tie on, and its too tight, and with that I have been having some anxiety and nausea, I briefly mensioned the lump to the doctor a few days ago, he didnt pay that much attention to it and said I had a mild case of gastroenteritis, he didn't give me anything for it, just said to avoid solid foods for a few days and take antacids if needed... That was friday, its not Sunday morning (3:12) and i'm gonna have to see him tomorrow, I can function with this lump in my throat, anyone else had it? Please let me know how you shook it off...

Jhey

Jhey
29-03-09, 13:36
I'll try to cope, this place is great...
Cya around!

kittykat
29-03-09, 13:53
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

Southern_Belle
29-03-09, 16:46
Hi Jhey,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

shep
29-03-09, 18:31
Hey Jhey

No need to feel alone, lots of people here to listen and offer support. Just ask...... A xx:hugs:

sunshine-lady
29-03-09, 22:03
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx