PDA

View Full Version : Feeling dumb and stupid

madcowmonty
29-03-09, 07:31
I am feeling very dumb and stupid at the moment. To cut a long story short. Bought a new mattress and got it delivered yesterday. Didn't sleep well because i was stressing that maybe i bought the wrong one and have wasted my money...blah blah blah. I do this alot. Can not make a straight decision to save my life sometimes. Anyway, extremely tired all day, had my new boss come over to explain the company and products and service, I could not speak, I was tongue tied, used the wrong words and phrases. I am not a shy person, but I felt like such an idiot. Honestly i was speaking as though i have had something to drink.

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem. I get it quite often and wondered if it was a symptom of anxiety of i was just tired. Gee, it makes me feel stupid though, even when i stress about if i have made the right choice.

marie.s
29-03-09, 09:48
lol.. i do this a lot..i know what i want to say but it doesnt come out that way..i talk as if im drunk sometimes..its all part and parcel of anxiety and of being tired..chin up..will get better.x