PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering Anxiety Comedown??

shaunyboi69
29-03-09, 12:48
The anxiety comedown. I suffered intense anxiety for a week about month ago now. Its made me feel really spaced out.

I keep thinking something wrong with my eyes but eye man said every thing was okay.

So it is not my eyes. I definitely dont feel right still ever since I had a huge panic.

How long will it take for me to feel not wierd, when i go clubbing everything seems normal but when i get up and all day everything feels really spacey and my eyes feel really glassy. It is hard to explain but I am sure anxiety attack caused it to trigger off?

Jus need a bit of hope to know that it will eventually not be as wierd. It aint depersonalisation coz I know i am here and all that wacky stuff lol

shaunyboi69
12-04-09, 17:54
anyone?? :(

justbananas
15-04-09, 04:26
dude i have the same thing, and esp when i've been anxious for a long time and get better, it takes ages for the eye thing and spaciness to clear up. just accept that it's the residual effects of anx and it'll go away while you aren't paying attention

ThatGuy
15-04-09, 05:39
Ya man, same s**t happens to me, had a panic attack and ever since my perspective view on things different...Kind of like vertigo i guess but not like the walls are caving in, things just seem different...Idk when you're not thinkin about it it's all good, so just ignore it best you can. It is annoying as s**t though

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter